BECOME AN INVESTOR
The annual support of businesses and organizations is essential to fulfilling EDASC’s mission to enhance Skagit County's quality of life through the creation and preservation of healthy businesses and good jobs. Join or renew your support as an EDASC Investor member to ensure local economic vitality today and for generations to come.
Annual EDASC Investor benefits include:
- Exclusive recognition in EDASC’s Skagit Business Guide distributed to 3,500 businesses, organizations, and community groups.
- Listing on the EDASC website viewed by 10,000+ visitors annually.
- Exclusive opportunities to attend EDASC events reaching 2,500+ business and community leaders annually.
- Discounts on EDASC workshops and events.
- Access to periodic research, resources, and opportunities that impact your business.
- Investors can inquire about custom workshops and resources to meet your needs.
In addition, benefits for Signature Level Investors* include:
- All Signature Level (Diamond – Gold) Investors are recognized at all EDASC events throughout the year, reaching 2,500+ business and community leaders annually.
- All Signature Level (Diamond – Gold) Investors are recognized on the skagit.org website home page and receive a prominent online Investor Directory listing.
- All Signature Level (Diamond – Gold) Investors receive free tickets to the Economic Forecast Night event attended by over 500 guests annually.
- All Diamond and Emerald Investors receive a free corner or premium booth at Spotlight on Skagit, attended by 1,000 people and 100 businesses annually.
- All Platinum and Gold Investors receive a free standard booth at Spotlight on Skagit, attended by 1,000 people and 100 businesses annually.
*Annually invest $5,000 or more
EDASC Investor Levels
- Diamond - $12,500
- Emerald - $10,000
- Platinum - $7,500
- Gold - $5,000
- Silver - $2,500
- Team - $1,000
- Small Business Supporter - $500
- Non-Profit Supporter - $200
EDASC is a 501(c)(6) membership organization. Visit the IRS website for more information about 501(c)(6) organizations. Investor memberships are valid for 1 year from date of dues payment at an established Investor membership level. In-kind donations of services or products are not eligible for EDASC Investor membership. In-kind donations directly related to producing an EDASC event may qualify for event-specific benefits such as sponsorship recognition or entry fee waivers.