Events and Workshops
EDASC organizes events focused on economic development and business topics that bring the Skagit County community together to network, learn, and celebrate. These include:
- Economic Forecast Night (February)
- Spotlight on Skagit (formerly Schmooze Fair), a business-to-business trade show (April)
- EDASC’s annual golf tournament (July)
- Investor Appreciation Celebration (November)
- Networking activities and other seasonal community events
Sponsorship opportunities are also available to promote your business at these popular events. Contact Sunny Siers, Program Support Coordinator, for more information on event sponsorship.
EDASC offers regular business training workshops and partners with a broad range of private companies and other organizations to conduct workshops of interest to the business and non-profit community.
- Monthly Workshops
- Export Education
- NextTExec Professional Development (4th Tuesday)
EDASC is partnering with Skagit Valley College to offer monthly workshops to support workforce development education. These training sessions provide employers and employees an efficient and effective professional development experience on topics including management, supervision, team building, effective communication, diversity in the workforce and more.
For information on upcoming EDASC events and workshops, view the Calendar of Events.