Events and Workshops
EDASC organizes events focused on economic development and business topics that bring the Skagit County community together to network, learn, and celebrate. These include:
- Economic Forecast Night (February)
- Spotlight on Skagit (formerly Schmooze Fair), a business-to-business trade show (April)
- EDASC’s annual golf tournament (July)
- Investor Appreciation Celebration (November)
- Networking activities and other seasonal community events
Sponsorship opportunities are also available to promote your business at these popular events. Contact Sunny Siers, Program Support Coordinator, for more information on event sponsorship.
EDASC offers regular business training workshops and partners with a broad range of private companies and other organizations to conduct workshops of interest to the business and nonprofit community.
For information on upcoming EDASC events and workshops, view the Calendar of Events.