BECOME AN INVESTOR
The annual support of businesses and organizations is essential to fulfilling EDASC’s mission to enhance Skagit County's quality of life through the creation and preservation of healthy businesses and good jobs. Join or renew your support as an EDASC Investor member to ensure local economic vitality today and for generations to come.
Annual EDASC Investor benefits include:
- Recognition in the Skagit Business Guide distributed to 3,500 businesses, organizations, and community groups.
- Listing on the EDASC website viewed by 10,000+ visitors annually.
- Opportunities to attend EDASC events reaching 2,500+ business and community leaders annually.
- Discounts on EDASC workshops and events.
- Access to periodic research, resources, and opportunities that impact your business.
- Investors can also inquire about custom workshops and resources to meet your needs.
Exclusive benefits for Signature Level Investors* include:
- Signature Level (Diamond – Gold*) Investors are recognized at all EDASC events throughout the year, reaching 2,500+ business and community leaders annually.
- Diamond and Emerald Level Investors receive two 10-person tables at the annual Economic Forecast Dinner.
- Platinum and Gold Level Investors receive one 10-person table at the annual Economic Forecast Dinner.
- Diamond and Emerald Investors receive a free premium booth at Schmooze Fair.
- Platinum and Gold Investors receive a free standard booth at Schmooze Fair.
*Annually invest $5,000 or more
EDASC Investor Levels
- Diamond - $12,500
- Emerald - $10,000
- Platinum - $7,500
- Gold - $5,000
- Silver - $2,500
- Team - $1,000
- Small Business Supporter - $500
- Non-Profit Supporter - $200
EDASC is a 501(c)(6) membership organization. Visit the IRS website for more information about 501(c)(6) organizations. Investor memberships are valid for 1 year from date of dues payment at an established Investor membership level. In-kind donations of services or products are not eligible for EDASC Investor membership. In-kind donations directly related to producing an EDASC event may qualify for event-specific benefits such as sponsorship recognition or entry fee waivers.