The annual support of all EDASC Investors is essential to fulfilling our mission to enhance Skagit County's quality of life through the creation and preservation of healthy businesses and good jobs. EDASC’s more than 300 Investor businesses and organizations fuel innovative and collaborative programs to:
- Create and sustain good jobs in Skagit County by supporting our existing business community; recruiting companies to diversify and strengthen our economy; assisting start-up and small businesses; developing infrastructure, talent, and tourism; and promoting prosperity and success county-wide.
- Convene diverse interests to accomplish shared goals for the long-term prosperity and well-being of our communities and promote Skagit business interests to local, national, and international audiences.
- Connect industry leaders, public agencies, community organizations, and individuals with customized support and access to resources to build a strong and resilient Skagit County.
"EDASC has connected Janicki Industries with resources to help our business grow."
- Lisa Janicki, Janicki Industries
"EDASC has been the primary proponent of economic development in Skagit County over the last 25 years."
- Patsy Martin, Port of Skagit County
"EDASC members give back so much to the business community: heart and soul, as well as the very highest level of professional expertise. My only regret is that I didn't join sooner!"
- Mary Anstensen, Construction Unlimited, Inc.